Access to the events of the 4th Kyiv Critics' Week is possible by festival pass, which give the right to attend all or part of the festival events, or by tickets to selected sessions.
Tickets for individual screenings will go on sale in October 2020.
There are two types of festival passes:
FULL PASS gives the right to attend all events of the festival, except for the industry program, access to which is by invitation.
DAY PASS gives the right to attend the events of the festival which start at or before 5 p.m., except for the industry program, access to which is by invitation.
To purchase a festival pass, please, fill out an accreditation form. After filling out the form and paying for the festival pass, you will receive a confirmation of purchase, and a badge will be issued in your name.
The cost of a full pass is UAH 650
The cost of a day pass is UAH 400
How to use a festival pass?
1. To get to a screening available for your type of festival pass, please, book free tickets in your personal account on ticketsbox.com in the section “My passes” – “My schedule”.
In the personal account, you can create your own schedule, book and return tickets.
2. Online ticket booking will be available 7 days before the start of the festival. We will send you a reminder so that you do not forget to book tickets for the events that you want to attend.
3. You do not need to print any papers to get to the event: all the tickets you book will be automatically attached to your badge. For you to get to the event, we just need to scan your badge.
4. There is a limit of 19 tickets per festival pass — according to the number of movies in the program.
5. Please note that the number of seats in the cinema is limited.
Due to quarantine restrictions, the “Last minute” rule (possibility to wait in the queue and to get into the cinema hall if there are free seats) may be changed. It will be announced at the time of opening the reservation of tickets through the passes.
6. The festival pass is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another person.
7. In case of loss of the festival badge, re-issuance is not possible, but you can purchase a festival pass again.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org